Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ramblings Is Returning

I hadn't touched the blog for several years after I first got started.  I had lots of placeholders for trip reports that I never went back and filled in and I then just started posting all of my trip reports on the Mount Washington Observatory forums and on Views from the Top.  With some continued nudges from friends I've decided that it's time for Ramblings to get caught up and back in business.

Right now I'm in the process of completely redesigning the blog layout and going back and transferring all the historical trip reports from the forums into the blog (which is a whole lot easier now than it would have been a couple of years ago based on the improvements in Blogger).  It's fun re-exploring the journeys from the last few years and setting the foundation to document the rest of our hopefully many new rambles.

Stay tuned - there's lots more coming soon...

2 comments:

  1. Mark,
    Glad your back on Ramblings. I excited to read your back log of trip reports as well as your new ones in the future!

    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in as another very interested reader!

    ReplyDelete